NFT Yield Farming
Tiny Farm has an unique farming mining pool for Tiny Hero NFTs. Players can form an exploration team with their Tiny Hero NFTs and stake them to earn Tiny Coin (TINC) through exploration farming.
Each Tiny Hero NFT has a randomly generated Power attribute that can be upgraded by consuming other Tiny Hero NFTs. The total combat power is calculated by adding up the combat power of all your Tiny Heroes in your exploration team. The amount of TINC tokens mined depends on your weighted average of the total power across this NFT Yield Farming pool.
Each Tiny Hero has an energy attribute. Once NFT(s) have been staked a countdown timer will start. Once the energy reaches 0, the mining period is considered complete. The Tiny Hero will need to recover energy before they can be staked for farming again.
First Round: 90 days
Rule 1: The maximum number of Tiny Hero NFTs that the NFT exploration team can contain is as follows:
Rule 2: Player's NFT exploration team can enjoy an additional fixed power bonus when they contain 4 or more unique Tiny Hero NFTs within that class. Each class that meets the conditions can enjoy up to 1 bonus.
Rule 3: Exploration group which contains Tiny Hero NFTs of SSR and above class, will enjoy an additional percentage power bonus.
Rule 4: A commission will be implemented when you claim your TINC yields from NFT yield farming as follows:
- 1.The initial commission starts at 30%.
- 2.Commission will decrease 1% per day, until 0.
- 3.Staking/unstaking an NFT does not affect the commission fee.
- 4.Each withdrawal will reset the commission fee back to 30%.
- 5.The unclaimed farming rewards can be used to purchase the Summon Rune directly.
- 6.100% of the commission will enter TinyDAO treasury.