SPIRIT NFT is an on-chain NFT asset based on the ERC-1155 standard that plays an important role in the Tiny Farm and Tiny Kingdom games.
- Ticker: SPIRIT
- Token Address: 0x37e678d782d38a75EB16130b39C4ce2d7E3cC808
The amount of SPIRIT required to restore energy to NFTs of different qualities varies.
- Only UR, SSSR, and SSR Heroes can increase initial combat power.
- The amount of SPIRIT consumed varies depending on the quality of the NFT.
- The higher the initial combat power, the more SPIRIT will be consumed when increasing combat power.
- There is a limit to the increase in initial combat power, UR-1360, SSSR-720, SSR-130.
- After each breeding, the parent Tinymons will enter a 7-day breeding cooldown period.
- The two Tinymons in the breeding pair cannot have a parent or sibling relationship.
- Tinymons that are idle, farming, or in the Tiny Kingdom can breed directly.
20% of the TINC consumed for breeding will go into the TinyDAO treasury, while the remaining 80% will be destroyed. 50% of the consumed SPIRIT will go into the total reward pool for Tinymon NFT farming, while the other 50% will be destroyed.
- The amount of SPIRIT consumed each time is affected by the quality and current strength of the equipment.
- Through refinement, equipment strength can be increased to a maximum of 90.
- The higher the current strength of the equipment, the lower the probability of successful refinement.
- There are three random results for each refinement: 1. Failed, no increase in attributes. 2. Success, randomly increase 1 initial attribute. 3. HUGE Success, randomly increase 3 initial attribute.
- Equipment quality needs to be 3-star(blue) or above.
- Each initial attribute value of the equipment must be more than 0.
As an important NFT asset on the Tiny World platform, SPIRIT can be obtained through multiple channels:
- Weekly ranking rewards for Tiny Lord.
- Tinymon NFT farming.
- 7-day on-chain check-in.
- Ranking rewards in the Tiny Kingdom.
- Various community activity rewards.
bSPIRIT(bouding SPIRIT) is a special on-chain NFT asset based on the ERC-1155 standard that CANNOT be traded or transferred.
- 1.The function of bSPIRIT is equivalent to SPIRIT (hero energy replenishment/hero combat power enhancement/Tinymon Breeding)
- 2.When players consume SPIRIT, contracts will consume bSPIRIT first
- 3.bSPIRIT cannot be traded or deposited to Tiny Kingdom