Each Tinymon is a unique NFT following the ERC-721 Standard. Tinymon is an important member of the Tiny World ecosystem. Tinymon can not only farm, breed and trade, but they can also provide extra bonus effects for Tiny Heroes in Tiny Kingdom gameplay.
Each unique Tinymon NFT has the following parameters
- ID: Identifies the uniqueness of a Tinymon.
- Origin: Only Tinymon hatched from the Genesis Tinymon eggs have the logo.
- Element: There are 6 elements (Water, Grass, Fire, Electric, Light, and Dark). Elements affect Tinymon appearance and more gameplay will be unlocked in subsequent updates.
- Breed Count: Each Tinymon can breed up to 7 times, with the breeding counter starting at 0 for newly hatched Tinymon. Breeding costs increase (both SPIRIT & TINC) as the breed counter increases. The probability of obtaining high-quality parts when a gene mutation occurs will also increase.
- Power: Total power is equal to the sum of the cumulative power of each body part of the Tinymon and is randomly generated when hatching. The higher the power, the higher the efficiency of SPIRIT farming. The power range of different parts are as follows:
- Body Parts: There are 6 body parts (Eyes, Tails, Collars, Ears, Paws, and Markings) for each Tinymon. Different body parts have different bonus effects in Tiny Kingdom.
- Part Gene: Each body part has 3 types of genes: Dominant(D), Recessive(R1), and Minor Recessive(R2) gene. The dominant gene determines the appearance of a Tinymon.
2. Off-chain Parameters (for Tiny Kingdom)
- 2 Tinymon can hatch 1 egg through on-chain breeding. Eggs can be traded in the NFT market, or can be directly hatched into a Tinymon.
- Breeding consumes both TINC and SPIRIT.
- After each breeding, the parents will enter a 7-day cooldown period, and can only breed again after 7 days has elapsed.
- The maximum breeding count is 7. Breeding count will start at 0 and will increase by 1 after each breeding.
- Breeding pairs cannot have a parent or sibling relationship.
- Tinymon that are in an idle state, NFT farming pool or Tiny Kingdom can breed directly. Those in NFT marketplace need to be unlisted first.
- Genesis Tinymon eggs can not be traded in NFT marketplace.
Breeding consumes both TINC and SPIRIT, and breeding costs will increase as breed count increases.
Detailed breeding consumption for 1 Tinymon (parents need to calculate separately):
20% of TINC consumption goes to TinyDAO treasury, 80% burned. 50% of SPIRIT consumption goes to total rewards pool in Tinymon farming, 50% burned.
- Parent Tinymon pass their genes on to offspring randomly.
- The body part stats of offspring(HP, Attack, Defence, Luck, and Morale) are generated randomly and not inherited from parents.
- The morale attribute only takes effect in the PVP gameplay, more details will be announced after the PVP gameplay is launched.
- The dominant gene determines the appearance of a Tinymon.
- Parent Tinymon pass their genes to offspring with specific probabilities as follows:
When a Tinymon with UR quality part breeds, the UR parts will not be inherited by the offspring, and genetic mutation will occur when hatching.
- When breeding triggers gene mutation, the body part gene of the offspring will be obtained randomly from the total gene pool of that part.
- Offspring has a higher chance of obtaining high-quality parts when breed count increases.
- There is a higher chance for Genesis offspring to obtain high-quality body parts.
- Gene mutation for normal Tinymon are as follows:
- Gene mutation for Genesis Tinymon are as follows:
- Each Tinymon has 4 default unlocked body parts after hatching (Eyes, Tails, Collars, Ears), Paws and Markings can be unlocked by evolution.
- The evolution feature will open in subsequent updates.