Tiny Farm has a unique farming pool for Tiny Hero NFTs. Players can form an exploration team with their Tiny Hero NFTs and stake them to earn TES through exploration farming.
Each Tiny Hero NFT has a randomly generated Power attribute that can be upgraded by consuming other Tiny Hero NFTs. The total combat power is calculated by adding up the combat power of all your Tiny Heroes in your exploration team. The amount of TES tokens mined depends on your weighted average of the total power across this NFT Farming pool.
Each Tiny Hero has an energy attribute. Once NFT(s) have been staked a countdown timer will start. Once the energy reaches 0, the mining period is considered complete. The Tiny Hero will need to recover energy before they can be staked for farming again.
- 1.Hero NFTs will be Automatically Staked in the NFT farming contract and start earning TES once summoned/purchased from marketplace.
- 2.The Effective combat power in NFT farming = current NFT’s combat power * (1 + current NFT level/20).
- 3.TES obtained from NFT farming will automatically enter a 60-day linear unlocking period after being claimed. TES in unlocking can be used to SUMMON hero NFTs (priority of TES consumption: Airdrop Lockup > NFT Farming > Wallet Balance).
- 4.Each time you claim the TES from NFT farming, the linear unlocking period will be RESET to 60 days.
- 5.Energy will be consumed in real-time during NFT farming, with 1pt/day.
- 6.NFTs can participate in NFT farming/Tiny Lord/Tiny Kingdom Simultaneously.
- 7.NFTs with 0 energy can neither play NFT farming/Tiny Lord nor receive NFT level stats bonus in Tiny Kingdom. The energy recovery gameplay will be live in Q4.
- 8.NFTs unstaked from the Tiny World platform or listed on the NFT marketplace will NOT consume energy.
- 9.Player's NFT exploration team can enjoy an additional fixed power bonus when they contain 4 or more unique Tiny Hero NFTs within that class. Each class that meets the conditions can enjoy up to 1 bonus.